HISTORY OF GAME DEVELOPMENT
& EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL PROMOTION
Since 1986, CEO & Program Developer Errol S. Doris Sr., has been the driving force behind Belcom Corp., with over 30 years of extensive marketing experience managing and executing various types of programs related to Printing, Packaging, Retail Promotions, Sweepstakes and Game Play.
– Years of Retail Management experience, and as an Art & Photographic Print Manager for a Chicago area Design firm that produced National Advertising and Promotional programs for Sears and Montgomery Wards.
– Founded and operated an independent Design & Print Production Company responsible for creating Sweepstakes programs for Citicorp Retail Services private label Credit Card business within Federated, Rich’s, Hess’s, Meis’, Macy’s and MainStreet Department Stores.
– Independent Marketing Consultant for five years with Chicago’s Chas. Levy Company and participated in developing programs to launch in-store Video Rental Stores within large Supermarket Retailers; developed VideoShopper®, the first bar coded, 20 million plus Video Rental Club membership.
– Integral development of Co-op Advertising with Major Motion Picture Companies to execute Retail Graphic programs to launch the “For Sale Video” of TOP GUN, RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK, CROCODILE DUNDEE, JANE FONDA’S EXERCISE SERIES and “Books-For-Sale” programs in WalMart, K-Mart, Kroger, Barnes & Noble, Osco, Safeway and others in every major USA market.
– Joined the Digital Printing Industry revolution in 1990 as an early Pioneer that developed and successfully launched one of the first Digital Printers for signs and billboards. Won several exhibit Exhibit Industry Awards for the production of Large Format Graphics. Participated in the Launch of THINK, Ford Motor Company’s First Electric Car; the Launch of Toyota’s SUV Program and the Launch of the 1995 Jeep.
– Commissioned to provide the graphics for the NFL 75th Anniversary program, production of the Exhibit and décor Graphics for NFL Super Bowls XXVIII, XXIX, XXX and XXXI and the subsequent Launch of the NFL Retail Program in WalMart stores nationwide.
– Launched the BEL2000, one of the Packaging Industry’s first and largest Digital Printers and was awarded as an INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR by the Association of Independent Corrugated Converters (AICC).